Tuesday, April 7, 2009

NARRATIVE ANIMATION

Watch these with ideas of narrative in mind. What is the best way to tell these stories. Does it make sense to try and tell this story through drawings/words, or through moving image.







and as a side comment - I am researching SIPS for a project I am working on - I am able to make it relevant to the project we are working because it I am engaging it on the level of narrative.

Just as I am encouraging you to incorporate your interests, you should try and incorporate your other work into the project. Lets try and maximize productivity in this manner. by making your studies from other classes relevant to this current project, you are being efficient, you are boosting your productivity level, and more importantly you are learning to draw relationships.

1 comment:

  1. I've been following these self-contained systems (I'm assuming that these panels are designed, assembled and built by the same company) for close to 20 years. Japan and Sweden have been using such methods for decades, while the U.S. prefers to hold on to the standard framing system. Reasons why I appreciate these systems are:

    a) I can see how this method would seriously reduce the cost of labor, materials, etc.
    b) panel systems are usually more energy efficient and
    c) alterations and/or renovations would be relatively simple.

    Are the home-owners able to participate in the design? Interactive designs and exhibits are an interest of mine and I'd like to incorporate this concept into my museum design.

    Jeannette

    ReplyDelete