Sunday, April 5, 2009

WAKING LIFE

In The spirit of referring to Narratives as Drawings - I am READING movies.



I mentioned in an earlier post about the importance of dreams - and I this is something that I am beginning to look at - I am beginning by watching this film. already, I can tell you that you should watch it.

watch it with an eye on your interests - and think of how many of the ideas discussed might operate on the SCALE of architecture. (just a suggestion)

but this is a great movie regardless - and it is engaging ideas of creativity in attempt to better understand it.

1 comment:

  1. I like to pick out quotes from movies - if that hasn't been noticed yet. its a process of extracting ideas.

    "we are going to get fired up around the real things - things that matter. creativity and the dynamic human spirit that refuses to submit."

    (waking time 32:30)

    ReplyDelete